舞月散 asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

急~請英文高手幫我看英文作文正不正確,謝謝!

我下星期要參加考試,可是我是自己自修讀...又沒有老師幫我看...所以麻煩英文強的人幫我看正不正確><共五篇~麻煩了...非常謝謝您!!

1.

I have a dog,and his name is Snoopy. When I come home, he always comes to the door and welcomes me. We do everything together: We eat together, sleep together, and play together. While I am doing my homework, he will stay with me. He is really my best friend.

2.

Last Sunday, my friends and I went hiking on the mountain. Early in the morning, We took a train there。When we got there,we did not sure our way。Luckily,there was a police officer nearby。He was very kind and told us the right way to go。When we finally got to the top of the mountain,we were so happy。

3.

Last week,I had an important English test. I studied very hard before the exam。On the test day。I felt very nervous and tired hard to do my best。I not only passed but also I got 100。I was proud of myself。

4.

It was a bad day for Mei-ling。She got up late this morning so she missed the school bus。At school,she took a math test,but she not did well on the test。She was so sad that she cried。After the tiring day,she went back home。However,Mei-ling couldn’t get into the house because she forgot to bring the key with her。What a terrible day she had。

5.

Swimming in the wrong place is dangerous。Last Sunday,David,who likes swimming,went to the river。He swam in the river。 The water was so cold that he couldn’t move my legs。While he was sinking,he shouted“Help!”loudly。Luckily,a man walking along the river found me。He jumped into the river and saved me。However,he was very angry because I shouldn’t swim there。I felt sorry and told him I wouldn’t do it again 。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1,

comment: yes this paragraph is good! No mistakes.

2.

Last Sunday, my friends and I went hiking on(say 'in' instead of 'on') the mountain. Early in the morning, We took a train there。When we got there,we did not sure(use 'know' instead of 'sure')our way。Luckily,there was a police officer nearby。He was very kind and told us the right way to go。When we finally got to the top of the mountain,we were so happy。

Corrections:

Last Sunday, my friends and I went hiking in the mountain. Early in the morning, We took a train there。When we got there,we did not know our way。Luckily,there was a police officer nearby。He was very kind and told us the right way to go。When we finally got to the top of the mountain,we were so happy。

comment: a few grammer mistakes here.

3.

Last week,I had an important English test. I studied very hard before(use 'for' instead of 'before') the exam。On the test day。I felt very nervous and tired hard to do my best (say ' i felt very nervous but i tried my best';)。I not only passed but also I got 100。I was proud of myself。

corrections:

Last week,I had an important English test. I studied very hard before(use 'for' instead of 'before')the exam。On the test day。I felt very nervous but i tried my best。I not only passed but also I got 100。I was proud of myself。

comment: good!

Source(s): mehh