Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

Drug Test Fears, Hydrocodone?

I am a recovering pill-head. I took some pills on Thursday the 18th, 4 - 7.5 Hydrocodone. I have a drug test on Wednesday the 24th. I am confident it is a urine test but not 100% sure. Also I weigh a little over 300 lbs. Please let me know if I will pass or not. Please give me as much positive news as you can.

I had one set back and now I am overwhelming paranoided which I derserve.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The length of time drugs stay in your system depends on how your body metabolizes, your overall health, and how often and how much of the drug you take. You can test positive for opiates from 1 - 5 days, with a urine analysis drug test. You should check out this web site, it will tell you all you need to know including drug detection times for all drugs, and alcohol, as well. Good Luck, hope this helps you... :)

http://www.uatests.com/drug-testing-information/dr...

Synthetic opiates such as oxycodone and methadone have seperate tests for their detection, with a much lower cut off level in order to detect the least possible trace of the drug.

Hydrocodone is what you would typically find in Vicoden, codeine, etc.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Drug Test Fears, Hydrocodone?

I am a recovering pill-head. I took some pills on Thursday the 18th, 4 - 7.5 Hydrocodone. I have a drug test on Wednesday the 24th. I am confident it is a urine test but not 100% sure. Also I weigh a little over 300 lbs. Please let me know if I will pass or not. Please give me as much...

Source(s): drug test fears hydrocodone: https://shortly.im/x9WcN
  • 3 years ago

Drug Test Time Table

• i think you should be able to pass the test- hydrocodone takes 48-72 hours to leave your system. are you in a twelve step program?? if so, are you attending meetings regularly?? do you have a sponsor, and do you keep in contact with him/her? i agree, it is certainly a wake-up call that you have been chosen for the drug test- addiction is deadly, and it is important that it is taken seriously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Well, it depends..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.