what is a nice creamy pasta recepie ?
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
mmm chicken alfredo. put a pot of water and let boil along with salt. then once boiling put in any pasta you would like my fave is linguini and cook until nice and soft. wont take long. then while thats cooking you cut boneless chicken the way you please and season with lemon juice, garlic, pepper, and i use adobo because im hispanic lol. then you bake/cook it in the stove and i usually marinate it in olive oil or mojo criollo which is also a spanish seasoning. and then drain noodles, put as much alfredo sauce in noodle and put cooked chicken and mix and mmm you get some yummy chicken alfredo. recipes are found in the below sources.garlic bread is a great side for this dish.Source(s): http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1726,134176-240197... http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1639,159180-237198... http://www.thatsmyhome.com/venettos/chicken-alfred...
- VictoriaLv 51 decade ago
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 2 cups milk
* 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Make sure you buy fettuccine pasta, or tortellini/ravioli (very very good with either of those!)
- 1 decade ago
half a cup of cream
and then add the pasta
and cook it all up
and put a bit of cheese on the top
and add a pinch of love
- MurrayLv 61 decade ago