Clear, Lime-Flavored Jello?

Hi there, With the 4th of July festivities approaching rapidly, I wanted to think of something fun to do for my guests at our up-coming cookout. Since I recently made Jello-shots at another one of our parties, and they proved to be a big hit, I wanted to make red, white and blue jello-shots for our cookout :)... show more Hi there,

With the 4th of July festivities approaching rapidly, I wanted to think of something fun to do for my guests at our up-coming cookout. Since I recently made Jello-shots at another one of our parties, and they proved to be a big hit, I wanted to make red, white and blue jello-shots for our cookout :) (and non-alcoholic jello stars for the kids).

Now, obviously, blue and red are no problem... but as far as I know, there's no such thing as white jello (right?). So, I wanted to make my own clear jello with unflavored gelatin - but I'm not sure what to flavor it with.

I want to make lime flavored jello (with Lemon-Drop Schnapps - a favorite at my last party), but I want the gelatin to remain clear... so what should I use?

Any ideas?

Thanks :)