Why is Bill Clinton's latest affair (Gina Gershon) not news?

Dee Dee Myer's husband, Todd Purdum, was the source for buzz about Bill Clinton's massive number of affairs, one of the plethora is Gina Gershon, who are all denying the relationship. Poor, John Edwards, merely has one affair, so he has exploited the "my wife is dying, vote for me" and his... show more Dee Dee Myer's husband, Todd Purdum, was the source for buzz about Bill Clinton's massive number of affairs, one of the plethora is Gina Gershon, who are all denying the relationship.

Poor, John Edwards, merely has one affair, so he has exploited the "my wife is dying, vote for me" and his political career may be over, huh?

Bill Clinton shames the most prolific NBA players, the news media pretends that he is monogamous with the one exception of Monica Lewinsky and its no big deal, in the meida, huh?

Is Edward's "my wife is dying" card, far worse than the Clintons staging countless photo-ops, so the media can spin their relationship as if they are still as intimate, as they may have been for a brief time in the early, 80-'s?

Why would Dee Dee Myer's husband imply something that was a lie, or was it?

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/0...