slappyjk asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why is Bill Clinton's latest affair (Gina Gershon) not news?

Dee Dee Myer's husband, Todd Purdum, was the source for buzz about Bill Clinton's massive number of affairs, one of the plethora is Gina Gershon, who are all denying the relationship.

Poor, John Edwards, merely has one affair, so he has exploited the "my wife is dying, vote for me" and his political career may be over, huh?

Bill Clinton shames the most prolific NBA players, the news media pretends that he is monogamous with the one exception of Monica Lewinsky and its no big deal, in the meida, huh?

Is Edward's "my wife is dying" card, far worse than the Clintons staging countless photo-ops, so the media can spin their relationship as if they are still as intimate, as they may have been for a brief time in the early, 80-'s?

Why would Dee Dee Myer's husband imply something that was a lie, or was it?

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/06/06/2008-...

Favorite Answer

Only if your in a coma you don't know about Bill. Not to mention the covered up scandals..

AUGUST 1999

CARL LIMBACHER, NEWSMAX: An Arkansas parole board has recommended early prison release for Sharlene Wilson, the onetime Little Rock drug dealer who told a federal grand jury in 1990 that she witnessed then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton use cocaine on multiple occasions

ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT-GAZETTE: An unsolved mystery from 1987 that spawned years of investigations and conspiracy theories was thrust upon a federal court jury on Monday as the producer of a film about the subject was accused of defamation. Patrick Matrisciana of California is on trial for allegations aired in his 1996 documentary Obstruction of Justice: The Mena Connection, which focuses on the Aug. 23, 1987, deaths of two boys whose bodies were found beside railroad tracks in Saline County. The hour-long video, shown to jurors in its entirety, contains allegations that the deaths of Kevin Ives, 17, and Don Henry, 16, were murders that various public officials tried to cover up, from local law enforcement officers to state and federal prosecutors to the governor's office -- then occupied by Bill Clinton.

MATT DRUDGE: More than a dozen women associated with various Clinton scandals are set to gather in one hotel room, the Drudge Report has learned. The meeting, which has been planned in secret, is scheduled to take place in Dallas later this month. According to legal sources, the women will travel from all across the country to share "war stories" and to discuss the possibility of filing a class action lawsuit against President Bill Clinton.

CARL LIMBACHER, NEWSMAX: In an unusual move that puts the ugliest charge against President Clinton back on the front burner, Clinton's personal lawyer David Kendall has attacked Juanita Broaddrick's detailed charge that the President raped her as a "partisan rant." The White House attack on Broaddrick came in a legal brief filed in federal court on July 12 in response to a lawsuit brought against Clinton by the Washington based public interest law firm Judicial Watch

The list goes on......

http://prorev.com/whtwtro.htm

In November 1998, Broaddrick contradicted her sworn statement in an interview with "Dateline NBC".[2][3] The interview, broadcast in February 1999, centered around Broaddrick's accusation that Bill Clinton had raped her on April 25, 1978 during his first campaign for the governorship of the U.S. state of Arkansas, at a time when Clinton was that state's Attorney General. In the interview, she declared that Clinton suddenly "turned me around and started kissing me, and that was a real shock. I first pushed him away. I just told him 'no.'... He tries to kiss me again. He starts biting on my lip... And then he forced me down on the bed. I just was very frightened. I tried to get away from him. I told him 'no.'... He wouldn't listen to me." In an interview for the Wall Street Journal editorial page, Broaddrick claimed that Clinton told her not to worry about pregnancy, because childhood mumps had left him sterile.[4] The alleged incident occurred two years before Chelsea Clinton was born.

Well, Bill Clinton obviously has an open marriage contract with his wife which is his business. The only reason Monica was such big news is due to a lie and a very poor understanding of sex by Bill.

Edwards does not, clearly, have an open marriage contract with his wife and is therefore guilty of actually cheating. His actions resulted in a baby.

Clinton was just an idiot, Edwards is an adulterer. Marriage contracts are between the two parties that represent them.

...

The media has been complicit with the cover-up and spin of the multitude of Clinton crimes, abuses of power, affairs, scandals, etc.

The media does not want to admit their bias, admit their lack of objectivity and admit their dishonesty.

Edwards is a dirt-bag, trial lawyer, who shamelessly led a career, pandering to the ghetto, promising "lottery pay-offs" to poor people, to invent law suits, So, he has been dishonest about his relationship with his wife, and promoted her illness, to gain political advantage. So what, that's expected of him, he is a liberal, trial lawyer, who lies for a living,

The Clintons are prolific liars and criminals, well the media and the liberal nation have already invested in the Clintons and do not want to admit that most of the allegations about the Clintons were true (was there one that wasn't?) and the media and the liberal nation have played the "double standard" card, Bill Clinton is free to bang anyone he wants like he always has and he can just lie, liberals will support any lie he decides to spin.

Gina Gershon would be a step up for BJ Clinton over Monica.

Bill Clinton himself told Monica Lewinsky that he had "thousands of affairs" so one more didn't matter. If the media covered every one of them, Keith Olbermann would have a nervous breakdown.

Source(s): The Starr Report

Bill and Hillary are both terrible embarrassments to our country. I cannot understand why half of this country is so willing to act like what he did is alright. Who can forget his appearance on television wagging his finger in the camera saying he didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky? He should have resigned and gone slinking off into obscurity, never to be heard from again.

They both have such a sense of entitlement that it is sickening.

It *was* news when the article came out... a year ago.

I remember it being talked about on at least three news shows on MSNBC, as well as other networks, and Gina even talked about it when she went on Live with Regis and Kelly.

Is this really some new liberal attempt to divert attention away from the Obama failures? Not that I would ever distrust liberals, but since the Rush and Palin diversions didn't work, it does look suspicious. And it would not be above them to sacrifice one of their own.

Actually we don't know the number of affairs Senator John Plastic Edwards has had.. that's the only one that became public, bc Edwards refuse to accept that she was pregnant with his child

As for Bill Clinton's affairs, I don't like him as a husband (but that's for Hillary to judge) but regardless of who he did, he did a fine job as president..

Do the clintons still even live together?

i think they don't get divorced only for HER political career