Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

Should I get a King size comforter for my Queen bed?

I want to order this white down comforter, but I'm a little scared of the size. I have a standard size Queen bed (no deep mattress or anything). The comforter comes in these sizes:

Full/Queen comforter: 86 inches x 86 inches

King comforter: 102 inches x 86 inches

I'm scared the full/queen will be too small, since it fits a full size bed but am scared the king will be too large.

Which size should I get?

Favorite Answer

Indeed, yes, they so good, too.

King Comforter On Queen Bed

Queen Comforter Size

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

King comforter: 102 inches x 86 inches

I'm scared the...

Source(s): king size comforter queen bed: https://tr.im/LAalP

If you don't have a deep mattress, you'll probably be fine. But I always order King comforters for a Queen bed because I like them to hang down the sides at least a foot. Some quilts will hang a bit long at the end corners of the bed, but I like the overall effect better. Can you order both and return the one that doesn't work out?

I have a queen size bed with a king size comforter and it looks fantastic on my bed!

my answer: yes

Well I think the king might be the better one cause if the queen is a full/queen then it will be like perfect.

But when you wash it, it will shrink!

So I'd go with the King size.

But its up to you.

Definitely go for the king. I have the smaller one for my queen sized bed and when my friends sleep over there's not enough blanket. Plus I roll around in my sleep and Im constantly losing the blankey. I think the king would look better anyways because it would hang down lower.

Source(s): :)
  • Sha T

I always get a king for my queen bed. Because in the past I noticed that when one person hogs the cover the other person has none. At least with the king comforter, if one person hogs the cover, the other person still has cover to spare! Great idea, I just thought of this myself after freezing all winter long............

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axKK1

Down by the sea side early in the morning ...I scrub and scrub and beat the heck out of that comforter with a racket ball racket. It's really hard lugging the wet mess back up to the car to take it home so I lay it out on the rocks, get on my knees and say a prayer that it doesn't rain, then get my box lunch out and my IPod and have a musical feast, then take a nap. By the time I wake up it's really dark and I've over slept and realise that I should have used one of those oversize washer/dryers at the launderette...need I say more?

• get the King Size it will fit lovely, the full/queen sizes fit a little to snug. King size gives you more room to decorate with

Source(s): experience