How do I uninstall Senuti Trial Version?

I downloaded the Senuti trial, LIKE A FOOL, because I wanted to move as much music as possible onto my laptop. Now that the trial is up, Senuti is frozen and I can't shut it down, uninstall it, or even minimize it. I have to go to the file and "hide senuti." The real problem is that I can't shut... show more I downloaded the Senuti trial, LIKE A FOOL, because I wanted to move as much music as possible onto my laptop. Now that the trial is up, Senuti is frozen and I can't shut it down, uninstall it, or even minimize it. I have to go to the file and "hide senuti." The real problem is that I can't shut down my computer. Apparently, all-powerful Senuti has the ability to cancel my shut down. I'm so frustrated. PLEASE help me!
Update: I downloaded the Senuti trial, LIKE A FOOL, because I wanted to move as much music as possible onto my laptop. Now that the trial is up, Senuti is frozen and I can't shut it down, uninstall it, or even minimize it. I have to go to the file and "hide senuti." The real problem is that I can't shut... show more I downloaded the Senuti trial, LIKE A FOOL, because I wanted to move as much music as possible onto my laptop. Now that the trial is up, Senuti is frozen and I can't shut it down, uninstall it, or even minimize it. I have to go to the file and "hide senuti." The real problem is that I can't shut down my computer. Apparently, all-powerful Senuti has the ability to cancel my shut down. I'm so frustrated. PLEASE help me!

EDIT// I have a macbook pro... sadly, PC-isms cannot work out in this situation. thank you though.

I tried the appzapper thang, and it's not letting me zap it. appzapper is fun though.

ALSO, I keep hooking my Ipod up to see if I can get freakin Senuti to recognize the Ipod, but it won't. It's dead and/or dumb.