I missed about all of iMPACT. What Happened?

I'm barely watching right now.

Thanks Raven but can you tell me who won.

Favorite Answer

Ok here you go a COMPLETE run down (as best as I can). (Not in order).

The show opened with Mick Foley holding a welcome back party for Double J. He brought all of the participants in the King of The Mountain match to the ring (AJ, Joe, Kurt). Jeff bailed and it all ended in Joe beating Kurt down after the Main Event had been announced as a 3-team tag team match.

Raven, Daffney, and Stevie were shown in the back. They showed some more promos like Deaner and ODB.

Raven def. Jethro Holiday (Raven was busted open)

Daffney and Angelina Love were defeated by Kong and Taylor, The beautiful people beat on Kong and Daffney beat on Taylor, Tara came out for the save, then had a showdown with Kong.

So Cal Val was the brunt of some funny jokes by Jay Lethal and the MMG.

Daniels def. Amazing Red, then Shane Douglas accepted his challenge via appearing on the Pandatron.

Beer Money and 3D fought out to the ring then defeated MMG and Lethal Consequences after their fight.

Joe and AJ defeat Angle and Sting and Jarrett and Foley, Mick bailed on Jeff and Jeff attacked him and his Security.

My rating B+.

- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Mick Foley & Jeff Jarrett vs. TNA Legends Champion AJ Styles & Samoa Joe vs. Sting and Kurt Angle

- In X Division action, Daniels takes on The Amazing Red

- Raven will compete in a "House Of Fun" match

- TNA Knockouts Champion Angelina Love & Daffney vs. Awesome Kong and Taylor Wilde

- TNA Tag Team Champions Team 3D team with Beer Money to face The Motor City Machineguns and Lethal Consequences in an 8-Man Match

Source(s): You Have Just Been EffecteD

Im not really a TNA fan, but imma try and explain:

Foley threw a "welcome back jeff party in the inpact zone, a made a six man tag team, outta a crapload of people for the main event, Abyss freaked about his gf getting hurt.

Kong and Wilde beat Angelina love and that really crazy gothic chick whose name escapes me..

and the guy the beautiful people kicked out of their little group, is now the "poster hanging guy" for foley....

hope i helped. :)

Jethro Holiday for TNA World champ!

u fine where u from, sorry for tha words but u look good

nothing except daffney being hot

I dont know i dont watch that junk!!!