Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If Solomon Grundy abducts Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor is intent on killing Lana, and Lois s n trouble w/Intergang?

Which of the three women do you think Superman would save first?

Best Answer

Wonder Woman can handle herself (if not Bats would step up, I think Grundy is technically his villain now, and on JLU he and Diana always flirted {well as much as Bruce can flirt})

Lex, tends to monologue a bit, buying some time

and Intergang has a power structure, Lois would not be hurt until the leader arrived to give the order,

so really its a toss up w/ Lois and Lana and the specific danger their in line for, and Superman's proximity

my guess is he'd save Lana first, because she (typically) has no public value to Superman, and thus would not be thought of as a bargaining chip, so once Lex had verbalized his plan, he'd either kill her or order it to be done

as for Lois, she's often found herself in trouble, and is fairly adept at getting out of, or at least delaying the consequences until Superman arrives

Sadly, he'd rescue Lois. Wonder Woman could handle herself quite well. I don't think Supes cares too much for Lana, so she'd have to be second banana after Lois.

Superman would save Lois. Clark and Lana is a thing of the past. Lana can die for all I care.

Source(s): Oh wait did you mean in the Superman animated series, or the Smallville shitty series? :D

lois i think

• LANA! Because she's better!

no need to fret Obama will bail them all out, lol

Lois, duh!!