Ummm, about Dirk Nowitzki?

Okay I know the fact that he's a really tall PF that has an incredible shot midrange and 3pt, but can people please make a case as to why he's such a great PF? I mean in my opinion, his size combined with his incredible shooting ability is almost kind of irrelevant considering he's not that good a... show more Okay I know the fact that he's a really tall PF that has an incredible shot midrange and 3pt, but can people please make a case as to why he's such a great PF?

I mean in my opinion, his size combined with his incredible shooting ability is almost kind of irrelevant considering he's not that good a post player, doesnt have the strength to handle the really aggressive PF's (Kenyon Martin for ex.), isnt that good a consistent rebounder, isnt necessarily a great passer (sometimes he is), cant block shots well (overall just an average defender), and tends to fall apart frequently in crunch time minutes.

Dont think I'm hating at all because I'm not, I appreciate and recognize how deadly a phenomenal shooter of his size is, but whats the use if that's all were really getting from him (in my opinion), if I'm wrong though, please correct me and show me the light of Dirk Nowitzki.
Update: To the first answer, how does being a good offensive player make you one of or the best in your position? I made this question because so many people rank him so highly with PF's all time and I dont understand why.
Update 2: Red Tiger Claw, calm your retarded self down moron. I asked a simple question asking why people think he's so great, and you turn it into something else. I watched the 2006 Finals and I loved it as well. And I wouldnt give a f*** if he had a ring I'd still think exactly the same about him. And while... show more Red Tiger Claw, calm your retarded self down moron. I asked a simple question asking why people think he's so great, and you turn it into something else. I watched the 2006 Finals and I loved it as well. And I wouldnt give a f*** if he had a ring I'd still think exactly the same about him. And while you've come to this respectful question to be a**hole for no apparent reason, you havent said anything at all to change my stance about him. GTFO if you cant answer a damn question right.