Parents making me leave church D:?

I;ve been going to my church for 2 years now, and my mom doesn't like what my youth pastor does. I understand that and I would kno why, but she's making me stop going to this church. any other church would be fine.But I LOVE this church ! It's my life outside of home and school.. I keep crying about it... show more I;ve been going to my church for 2 years now, and my mom doesn't like what my youth pastor does. I understand that and I would kno why, but she's making me stop going to this church. any other church would be fine.But I LOVE this church ! It's my life outside of home and school.. I keep crying about it she said we're leaving in september... HELP me D: Is there anything I can do?
Update: Advantages of my youth pastor: He's funny, likes to have a good time, gets serious when he needs too. Really great about praying for yew. Disadvantages of my youth pastor: He is really loud in public, embarrasing at times, doesn't always listen when he's doing something else, Isnt organized when... show more Advantages of my youth pastor: He's funny, likes to have a good time, gets serious when he needs too. Really great about praying for yew.

Disadvantages of my youth pastor: He is really loud in public, embarrasing at times, doesn't always listen when he's doing something else, Isnt organized when we go on trips.

My mom thinks since in september when I move up to his sunday school class that he isnt going to influence me in good ways.