~~Anime Poll/Survey thingy #3!~~?

Would you rather edition! I thought this might be fun so here it goes:

1) wyr kill your favorite character or marry your least favorite?(if fav is dead, pretend he/she's alive)

2) wyr live an anime world/show or keep your current life?

3) wry be a girl or a boy in an anime world/show?(say what your current gender is)

4) wry have tea with naruto(the character, not food) or cookies with Ichigo(once again, character not strawberries)?

And a couple random ones:

5) wry live with your parents for the rest of your life or never be able to go in a car(truck, bus, etc.) again?

6) eat your own feet or spend 2 years in prison?

Thanks for taking time to answer this. Byeas!!!

*throws paper koi fish everywhere*

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hello. ~~~

1) wyr kill your favorite character or marry your least favorite?(if fav is dead, pretend he/she's alive)

I would rather kill my favorite character.

- all characters will eventually have to die

- I'd be happier that the character died at my hand rather than another

- considering my favorite character is Lucy [Elfen Lied], if I attempted to kill her, she'd kill me first

- I wouldn't have to suffer years of unhappiness with someone whom I hate

- I don't want to get married :\

I'd rather live in an anime world.

- I often find myself fantasizing about being in a fictional world (whether it be anime, manga, books...etc) "What if...?"

- fantasy > reality. Sometimes, I just get sick and tired of the life I'm currently living. It's boring, uneventful...I just wish something extraordinary would happen one of these days, you know? It would be pretty great

- anime worlds tend to be everything that reality isn't; there'd be so many different things in an anime world and it would be a great experience

- they have sexy anime characters. >:D

3) wry be a girl or a boy in an anime world/show?(say what your current gender is)

I would rather be a male in an anime show [I am a female].

- I've always wanted to be a boy :\

- girls, especially in shonen, are often portrayed as being weak, helpless and naïve. Boys are always looked up to more as being strong and intelligent. o.o I'd prefer being the second one

- I'd be able to make sweet yaoi XD

- I could be sexy as hell ~~ ^-^"

4) wry have tea with naruto(the character, not food) or cookies with Ichigo(once again, character not strawberries)?

I would rather have tea with Naruto.

- Naruto probably doesn't like tea, so he would most likely leave and I wouldn't have to deal with him

- Ichigo would definitely steal my cookies

- o.o I'd pour the tea on Naruto if he didn't leave ["accidentally", of course]

5) wry live with your parents for the rest of your life or never be able to go in a car(truck, bus, etc.) again?

e.e

Eh, this is a hard one. I'll go with never being able to ride an automobile again.

- I'm indepent and I could not stand living with my parents forever

- I could always move to places like New York (Manhattan) or Tokyo in which I can walk around or simply ride a bike

- trains and planes would still be available

@_@ Spend two years in prison.

- I like my feet, thank you very much. And I need them. o.o

- prison can't be THAT bad...o.O And I can always get released early for good behavior o.o

Thanks for taking time to answer this. Byeas!!!

Thanks for making the time to make this. ~~~

*throws paper koi fish everywhere*

O.O

Bye! ^-^"

• 1 decade ago

>>I'd rather not do any.

>>Keep current life. Living in anime world= Mental institution.

>>Guy...that's what I am.

>>Cookies with Ichigo. At least he knows when to keep his mouth shut.

>>Never have motor transportation. I do have to live on my own at one point. That's the nature of mammals.

>>Two years in prison. I didn't do anything wrong, so people will know it.

bya

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

~heyyyyyyyy

~>> *sniff sniff* I'd kill my fave charrie...and then kill mehself after!!! >.>

~>> Keep my current life ^_^

~>> I'm a girl, and I'd like to stay one ;D

~>> errrrr, cookies with Ichi >_<

~>> OMG!! I'd rather live with my parents =_="

~>> D= D= ....I'd spend 2 years in prison D=

Starrrs!! Byeee~

• Yo!

>>Kill my favorite character, one problem...No way I'd be able to kill my fav. character before he killed me xD

>>Live in an anime world/show! Then maybe things wouldn't be so complicated!

>>I'm a boy and I'd rather be a boy in an anime world/show

>>Ehh, That's a tough one. I'd love to learn how to go vaizard! but also I'd like to know how to go into sage mode! but Naruto would probably talk me to death.. but what if the tea calms him? Hmm, what if Ichigo gets a call and has to leave..What if Sasuke is threatening the village? >.< could this get any harder. I watched Naruto before I did Bleach so

I'd rather have tea with Naruto!

>>never be able to go in a car(truck,bus, etc.) again

>>2 years in prison!

Bye!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

~I'd marry my least favorite....because I know that I am not going to kill anyone for my own sake

~Anime world XD

~I'd be a guy in the anime world......they tend to have bigger swords >:D (I am a girl now)

~Cookies with Ichigo (Cookies beat Tea any day X3)

~Never be able to go in a car ever again

~Spend 2 years in prison

~bye bye ^^

*chases after fish*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

~I would rather kill my favorite character (Soi Fon) because there is no freaking way thay I'm going to marry Ohmaeda >_< *shudder* plus she'd probably stop and and be all "wth are you doing?" and I'd point at you and say, "she made me do it!" you you'd get pwned ^^

~Animeverse please~! I love my life, don't get me wrong, but it would be really cool to be able to blackmail your favortie characters *evil laugh*

~Girl

~Cookies with Ichigo! But I'd rather have cookies with Grimmjow :(

~Live with my parents for the rest of my life because I wanna drive :P

~...two years in prison definately

Source(s): Aizen's Teacup
  • 1 decade ago

-1) wyr kill your favorite character or marry your least favorite?(if fav is dead, pretend he/she's alive)-

I'd marry my least favorite character... since I don't gots one X3

-2) wyr live an anime world/show or keep your current life?-

Anime world since you get to eat a lot and never get fat.

-3) wry be a girl or a boy in an anime world/show?(say what your current gender is)-

My current gender is a girl, and I want to be a girl in the anime world because you get to have boobies OwO

-4) wry have tea with naruto(the character, not food) or cookies with Ichigo(once again, character not strawberries)?-

I'd rather have tea and cookies with Naruto and Ichigo.

-5) wry live with your parents for the rest of your life or never be able to go in a car(truck, bus, etc.) again?-

Never able to go in a car because they are bad for the environment X3

-6) eat your own feet or spend 2 years in prison?-

Eat my feet. Because they taste as good as they smell O__O

*Gyunyu wo hitobin kudasai! (>w<)*

• 1 decade ago

1. That's really hard! But because I would never kill my fav character(even though he's already dead), I'd rather marry my least favorite (Choji :P)

2. I'd want to live in an anime world. It seems that you can do a lot of things

3. I'm a girl and I'd still want to be one!

4. I'd have tea with Naruto! Even though he probably doesn't like tea! LOL

5. I'd rather never be able to go into a car again

6. That's a little hard. I'd rather eat with my feet (even though I walk outside in the dirt barefoot)

Byeas!!! Yea!!!! Koi Fish!!!!!!!!!!

• 1. Kill my favorite character.

2.Live in an anime world/show.

3.I'd rather be a girl in an anime world/show.

4.Have cookies with Ichigo.

5.Never be able to go in a car again.

6.Spend 2 years in prison.

• 1 decade ago

1) Marry my least favorite and be unfaithful...

2) Anime world <3

3) I'm a girl and I would like to be a guy in anime world (cos their lives are just so much more interesting!)

4) Cookies with Ichigo, cos he's just hotter (gomen Naruto!!)

5) Live with my parents for the rest of my life...

6) xD 2 years in prison...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.