How reputable are the rings from James Allen website?

My boyfriend and I have been looking at rings both in stores and online! I already found two rings that I absolutely fell in love with, one being from James Allen. I just want to know the experience of those who bought, or knows anything, from James Allen. I really would appreciate it!

Here's the Picture of the ring:

http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/setting...

And for those who are going to say, it does not matter what the ring is, its all about the love. Trust me I know that (to me a ring isnt what makes the engagement). But, my boyfriend says he will NOT propose without a ring~ I really appreciate everyones answers! Thank you for helping us out!

Favorite Answer

I can't say how reputable James Allen's site is, but it does matter what type of ring you get. I'm saying this ONLY because getting a ring that is durable to wear everyday IS important!

I'm not sure where you're located, but take the photo to a reputable local jeweler and ask them what they might be willing to make it for. You'll be able to let them know exactly what you want to have and be able to choose the diamonds as well since diamond quality IS important.

We had custom bands made through www.sunjewelry.com. We looked at antique engraved bands at places like Zale's for about $800 and they were hollow, white gold bands with minimal decoration. We went to Sun Jewelry in Los Angeles with some styles we liked and the jeweler custom designed our bands for $600 each, engraved all around the band, and they have 4 times more gold than the ones from Zales. I am so glad we went there instead and I look forward to having more jewelry made there in the future!

Oh yeah, the ring is beautiful!

James Allen engagement rings are very high quality and the seller is quite reputable. I would say they are the second largest online-only jeweler which is quite impressive. They also have the best return policy out there with 60 days to return the ring with no questions asked. Also, if you sign up for the mailing list then they will occasionally send out coupon codes for specials and promotions they are having. I bought a diamond engagement ring from them and my experience couldn't have been better (she said yes!).

• 4REEE

It's beautiful.

And yes, they are reputable per www.DiamondRing.com

*

*

*