Anonymous asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 1 decade ago

How old do you have to be to book a flight and hotel room to somewhere out of the country?

im 17.. i want to go to either spain, ibiza or tenerife

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You won't get into a Hotel at 17...

    18+ for a credit card - so you can get into debt if you trash the room !! [and your legally an adult]

    but booking a flight, as long as you have a debit card then your o.k

    most airlines have an age limit of 13-16 to fly alone

    p.d Tenerife and ibiza are IN Spain...

    But what you can do... if find a nice friend who is 18+ and take them with you.

    but the 18 year old will have to check-in and they usually take your passport

    --- why the thumbs down ???

    You can fly but you can't book a hotel.,..

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    In Tenerife you can certainly do anything you feel like any day of the year as a result of its weather, natural surroundings and tourist infrastructure created for enjoyment for the household and this place is an ideal area for a good holiday and with hotelbye you are certain to get it. In Tenerife are a lot of points waiting for you to find and one particular is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A location that's a spectacular location for watching whales free in the ocean. As much as 26 species are found only down the shore, including baleen whales, monster whales, dolphins, pilot whales and actually blue whales. In Tenerife you will also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best top and its two ecosystems make the rise an experience high in contrasts.

  • buszak
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    it could rely on the country. reserving the flight isn't a topic, yet getting a visa to the place ever you're going will in all hazard require a guardians signature. reserving a inn will desire a mastercard, as nicely that some hotels do have problems accepting underage shoppers who're there with out person supervision. when I return and forth I in many situations only circulate to backpackers, i'm optimistic maximum of them might enable you to reside, you will possibly be able to might desire to call forward and verify nonetheless. you will might desire to pay in money maximum places you circulate. Your holiday spot might make a distinction besides, the place are you making plans on going? Is it with out your mothers and fathers consent or did you only not want to contain them? additionally, in case you have not got a passport you will possibly might desire to get them to sign the acclaim for that.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    here in spain people usually will ask for some kind of identification... and i dont think you're allowed to book a hotel room by yourself when you're under 18... but the flight yes. :D

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Beep B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    All you need is a credit card..use your debit card with the visa/mastercard symbol on it. Have fun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.