Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

What is the name of the syndrome that the person may appear to have facial characteristics of down's syndrome?

I previously watched a documentary about sufferers of a syndrome whose facial features appeared to be down's syndrome but it wasn't down's syndrome. The grow to be quite large adults and have special needs. Does anyone know the name of this condition?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Klinefelter syndrome

  • 1 decade ago

    their is a lot of different forms of syndrome's take a look and maybe one of the different names might jog your memory sorry can't be of more help, good luck with your research.

  • 1 decade ago

    It's called SusanBoyle-itis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.