JD asked in TravelGermanyOther - Germany · 1 decade ago

How long will it take me from the main train station to Frankfurt International Airport, Germany?

I'll take a plane from Frankfurt International Airport at 17:30. How can I get there except taxi? How long will it take me to get there from the main train station? When shall I start off from the station? I'll get to Frankfurt from Stuttgart by train. But I'm not sure whether I can get off at the main station.

• cat
    Favorite Answer

Normally the train you are coming from Stuttgart to Frankfurt is stopping by the Airport, if not from the Frankfurt main train station to the Airport is just 20 minutes with the train. And the train station is under need the Airport, just follow the signs get up to the Terminal.

You can check the connections by www.bahn.de

6 days

10 hours

about 8- 9 hours

Frankfurt International Airport has its own two very well connected train stations, "Frankfurt am Main Flughafen Fernbahnhof" (station for the long-distance trains IC and ICE) and "Frankfurt am Main Flughafen Regionalbahnhof" (station for the commuter trains RB and RE and the local train S-Bahn) - both are just a few metres away from the terminals.

From Stuttgart to Frankfurt Airport you can use the ICE highspeed connection nonstop which takes about 90 minutes for the 200 kilometres.

Source(s): http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.sht... - for timetables and booking in english AND PLEASE IGNORE THE STUPID THUMBS DOWN

Deutschbahn should be able to tell you.

This says about 2.5 hours. And yes it goes to the frankfurt flughafen

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=2...

I wanna go to germnay