Community College easier than University ?

Ok, I'm tranfering this fall from a community college to a CSU (CSU Long Beach). For most of my classes at the CC, I been getting mostly Bs and some As (3.3 GPA). I'll be taking 300 lv classes in the fall at the CSU and currently worry that those classes are way harder then the level that I'm use to... show more Ok, I'm tranfering this fall from a community college to a CSU (CSU Long Beach). For most of my classes at the CC, I been getting mostly Bs and some As (3.3 GPA).

I'll be taking 300 lv classes in the fall at the CSU and currently worry that those classes are way harder then the level that I'm use to at C.C.

Even though I been getting As and Bs at my CC, I would not say that I obtains them easy since I'm not really a bright student.

So for those that have knowledge, is it really true that classes at CC are way easier than those offer at the University ??????