Parents won't let baby daddy stay over. (Kind of long. Sorry!)?

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I still live with my parents because I'm 19. My bf and I have been dating for a year and a half and were planning on getting married. My mom is totally dead set against letting him sleep over so he can help me with the baby even though he is totally willing to. I asked her to talk... show more I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I still live with my parents because I'm 19. My bf and I have been dating for a year and a half and were planning on getting married. My mom is totally dead set against letting him sleep over so he can help me with the baby even though he is totally willing to. I asked her to talk to my step dad about is and see where he stands too since we all live together when I was about 4 months. My due date is 3 weeks away and she still hasn't given me an answer! So I asked her how she would feel if I stayed with my dad on the days my bf would sleep over since she doesn't want him in the house and she FREAKED. I guess she took it as "I'm going to move out if you don't let him stay" but thats not what I ment at all! She cried and everything :( I'm not even considering it anymore.

Her points are:

Her house; her rules

She doesn't want my little sister (15) to think its ok to bring boys to sleep over. (Even though I feel my situation is a bit different than just wanting him to sleep over for the hell of it)

She doesn't want to have to clean up after another person

She doesn't want to have to pay for the extra food.

MY points:

Most teenage girls aren't lucky enough to have their bf stick around and be willing to help out. So it is unfair to tell him he can't.

I can sleep at his house. So whats the difference?

We are very responsible and willing to clean up after ourselves and buy our own food if she wants us to.

My sister has slept over one of her guy friend's houses! (My mom SAYS its different because there were other girls there :/ If you say so...)

I shouldn't have to carry 100% of the responsibility if he is willing to help. I have been carrying this baby for 9 months and he has done nothing so far. He doesn't have to until the baby is out.

Were having a baby for crying out loud! Its not like I want him to sleep over just "because"

I can't move in with my bf because he still lives with his parents too and his dad is a chain smoker, we can't get our own place because we don't make enough money for a baby AND rent and I can't move in with my dad without my mom disowning me. (My dad was kind of a deadbeat dad for a long time and my mom feels like I'm abandoning her)

How can I make her feel better and see my point of view at the same time?
Update: Like I said, I can't afford rent and a baby. If I could have moved out I would have already. I'm deciding to use my money on making my baby's life better. Not making mine easier. And I agree with most of you that it is my mom's house and her rules. I respect the rules she has set and I'm... show more Like I said, I can't afford rent and a baby. If I could have moved out I would have already. I'm deciding to use my money on making my baby's life better. Not making mine easier.

And I agree with most of you that it is my mom's house and her rules. I respect the rules she has set and I'm trying to abide by them. But she walks away whenever I try to tell her my point of view. Shes not even trying to listen. I just need to know how to get her to at least see my point! If she doesn't change her mind so be it. I just want her to at least listen.

Also- I don't want him to move in completely. I just want him to be able to stay over on occasion to help out. Just a couple days a week.