Snack ideas for a party?

Hello, well my sister is getting married soon and I've started to plan her bridal shower. However I've seem to hit a road block, the food. The party will be slightly formal, we'll be well-dressed and we have a theme (the breakfast club). What are some creative (or at the very least delicious ) snack... show more Hello, well my sister is getting married soon and I've started to plan her bridal shower. However I've seem to hit a road block, the food. The party will be slightly formal, we'll be well-dressed and we have a theme (the breakfast club). What are some creative (or at the very least delicious ) snack ideas to serve? My aunt is also helping me and won't allow anything that isn't very...is elegant the word?
It's complicated because I'm clueless. If it were up to me we'd be serving chips, pizza, or something of the sort, but I'm the maid of honor and I have to seem like I know what the hell I'm doing...
The snack shouldn't be too heavy, something light and no seafood please. Thank you in advance for anything you can offer.
Update: I'm looking for finger foods, sorry to not have mentioned sooner.