Why am I getting a pop up telling me I have chosen to save file when I have not?

Since yesterday, when I go to my Yahoo mail, I am getting a pop up telling me that I have chosen to save a file when I have not. The box is titled "Opening iframe3" Then when I try to close the box I have to do so at least 3 times before it disappears. Then, when I try to open an email the same thing keeps happening.

It's only happening with my Yahoo account and not with Gmail or Hotmail????

It's also happening whether I use IE or Mozzilla Firefox browser.

Any relevant answers would be appreciated.

Every time I visit my yahoo email I'm getting a pop up telling me that I have chosen to open or save file when I have not. It then takes at least three attempts to shut it down or close it. it then happens with every email I try to open.

It's happening with both IE and Mozzilla. It only happens to Yahoo and not to Hotmail or Gmail. I have the paid version of McAfee and also Spybot Search and Destroy which I've already run to no avail.

Favorite Answer

yeah its spyware... if i was you i would download...

spybot search and destroy

it catches everything and it clear your computer up and it will go faster and everything... (:

and delete your temp files.. (:

there are tutorials on youtube if you need help (:

• ?

It's probably malware. Run an anti-malware/anti-virus sweep on your computer and see if that helps/