Old movie set in future....?

Back in the early 90s I saw a movie where a family lived in a futuristic house. They had this weird window or something that transported them to different places. The only part I really remember is when the two kids (a boy and a girl) get stuck in a jungle of sorts with I think a lion going after them? It... show more Back in the early 90s I saw a movie where a family lived in a futuristic house. They had this weird window or something that transported them to different places. The only part I really remember is when the two kids (a boy and a girl) get stuck in a jungle of sorts with I think a lion going after them? It wasn't a cartoon and it was definitely older than from the 90s.
Any thoughts?
Update: Okay it's not jumanji. I said it was an old movie- I just happened to see it in the early 90s.
They all wore white (typical in futuristic movies) It was like a television screen/window type thing. Call it a portal if you will.
Update 2: Also, they were like literally placed in Africa. Probably by the villain.