Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Ghost Hunters Religion?

Are Jason and Grant from the show Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi atheists? If not, what religion are they anyways?

Favorite Answer

not sure. but i know alot of ghost hunters us the name of jesus and arnt very faithfull or obediant to god. which reminds me of Acts 19:15-17

the evil spirit said to them in reply, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?" Then the man with the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered them all, and so overpowered them that they fled out of the house naked and wounded. When this became known to all residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks, everyone was awestruck; and the name of the Lord Jesus was praised.

sill theists, dont even know there own doctorine!

Ghost are particularly spirits that have not transcended yet. there is such multiple dimensions between earth and heaven, and perhaps some going any wrong thank you to hell. those dimensions are the spirit international all over the earth. Spirits that finally end up in heaven would desire to earn their way there, even the ghost spirits on earth ultimately will go beyond one way or the different reckoning on what they have discovered. The Holy Spirit is noted as the Holy Ghost because of the fact it particularly is often on earth. i'm not a ghost hunter, because of the fact ghost and spirits doubtless come to me, so i don't would desire to seek for them. i think of a few of those ghost hunters at the instant are not valuable approximately ghost and spirits why they're doing what they do, it fairly is a good element, that a minimum of they're out interior the sphere debunking in stead of being completely skeptical like some on indexed below are. Intel~

I don't know that they ever have said one way or another if they are religious, spiritual, or atheistic. Doesn't matter as far as I am concerned.

No... I think their myspace pages say what they are. Don't remember though, Christian of some sort.

(Hmmm...well they USED to say. I am sure of it.)