some one stol my phone at the gym?

ok i was playing basketball and i was texts my gf and put it down. i go back to play and like 10min later its not there. i looked every were and i cant find it what do i do

one problem some one stol my phone a week agow and my parents were PISSED OFF so now what do i tell them

wow who ever stol my phone is stuped i called my phone and thay pick it up

Favorite Answer

Leave your phone in the car next time.

• Topaz

Well if they are still picking up ask them if they can give it back!

Or ask them if you can have your sim card back, and you dont care about the phone. That way they might accept and leave it somewhere for you. And you can do some ninja shi and sneak a peek baby!

Then it's out with the katana!

But realistically your screwed. Sorry

Suspend your service immediately till you get a new one or find it u don't want them downloading or making obscene charges on your phone. I lost my phone recently at work and was hoping someone would turn it in but no luck. Hopefully u got insurance on it and they can replace it.

you should have searched the people in the gym! well now you just go police and tell about your lost phone, also call your network to block the sim card! and next time be careful! :)

Inform the police is the SECOND thing you should do, The first thing to do it to look for it

Go to the lost and found at the gym, and if its not there then ask them if they can announce that there is a lost phone, and if anyone sees it to please return it