? asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

I have a weird fetish that i am embarrassed about?

I get turned on by "water belly." Which, If you don't know is simply when somebody drinks water, lays down, wiggles their belly and you can hear the water splashing inside. Another weird fetish i have is "hitchhiker's thumb." Hitchhikers thumb is when the top part of your thumb bends backwards when pushed on or fully extended. here is a video if: "hitchhiker's thumb."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_JdUl8UQoc

Youtube thumbnail

The hitchhiker's thmb fetish developed when i found out that my cousins could do it. I would ALWAYS ask questions about it and i would bend her thumbs back and forth for hours. and i just get turned on by it now... is this weird?

Favorite Answer

i have fetishes about ballet boots

That is definitely unusual.. but that's why it's a fetish, yeah?, I don't have any fetishes, but you shouldn't worry about it too much. If it bothers you, don't make it obvious that you have one, I guess.

• Jody

It is not weird for you and it doesn't hurt you or society.

It's legal and free. As long as it doesn't affect the quality of your life, there is no need to worry about it.

There are far stranger fetishes than that!

so do i have a fetish for bendy thumbs hence the profile pic,its all good i say whatever turns u on and if not hurting anyone then its cool

• Jennifer4 years agoReport

So do I, Elvis, re: hitchhiker's thumb fetish and I thought I was the only one until now. Would like to correspond with you about it.
      i.vaupen@comcast.net

we all have our own fetishes..nothing odd about it,at least i dont think so