I have a weird fetish that i am embarrassed about?

I get turned on by "water belly." Which, If you don't know is simply when somebody drinks water, lays down, wiggles their belly and you can hear the water splashing inside. Another weird fetish i have is "hitchhiker's thumb." Hitchhikers thumb is when the top part of your thumb bends... show more I get turned on by "water belly." Which, If you don't know is simply when somebody drinks water, lays down, wiggles their belly and you can hear the water splashing inside. Another weird fetish i have is "hitchhiker's thumb." Hitchhikers thumb is when the top part of your thumb bends backwards when pushed on or fully extended. here is a video if: "hitchhiker's thumb."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_JdUl8UQoc
The hitchhiker's thmb fetish developed when i found out that my cousins could do it. I would ALWAYS ask questions about it and i would bend her thumbs back and forth for hours. and i just get turned on by it now... is this weird?