Popular songs for kids from 1998 to 2006?

Okay, I'm having a get together with a bunch of people from high school, and I'm trying to make a play list of songs that we would consider "throw backs" I'm 19 now so I am looking for songs that would have been popular when we were in middle school to high school (sixth grade to 12th grade.)... show more Okay, I'm having a get together with a bunch of people from high school, and I'm trying to make a play list of songs that we would consider "throw backs" I'm 19 now so I am looking for songs that would have been popular when we were in middle school to high school (sixth grade to 12th grade.) And when I mean popular I'm talking things like Hanson, ect. I need about fifty songs, so please give all of your ideas. I will give thumbs up to all answers I like and the person with the longest list of the best songs will get the ten points. Thank you :)
Update: *Also, if there are songs that you think we may have heard at a school dance they would be EXCELLENT! Thank you all so much! :) :)