Penis Measuring Contest?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My wife and some of her friends are hosting a penis measuring contest. They are going to measure their husbands (which includes me). I am very nervous about how this is going to go. I ...show more
Best Answer
  • ? answered 5 years ago
get some STIFF NIGHTS and do some Jelqing techniques - increased penis size in about 2 weeks.

what's the judging criteria?
measuring who has the biggest? measuring who performs the best? so you might be getting nervous over nothing.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (14)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Mrbb1458 answered 5 years ago
    Take some Extenze lol.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Jared S answered 5 years ago
    If you do end up doing this, make sure that you guys aren't measuring with just regular rulers. They are very inaccurate, since so much is based on where the person places the starting point of their measurement. I patented a penis measuring tool that is the only way to guarantee that all measurements are consistent and taken from the exact same spot. It also prevents anyone from cheating. I would be happy to sponsor your "event" and send out a penis measuring kit for everyone who will be there. The product is called "The Final Say" and the patented device is called a "phallumeasure." You can see it at www.sizeofaman.com if you want to check it out ahead of time.

If you are interested, just e-mail me at jared@tfsprint.com and let me know.

Sincerely Jared Spencer

Source(s):

www.sizeofaman.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Big D answered 5 years ago
    Tell her it's tacky, the party idea is tacky and call everyone and tell them it's been canceled. A penis measuring contest/party? This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. It would be one thing to compare with another guy or guys, but NOT in front of a bunch of women..........that's just bizarre, in my opinion.....
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Butch W answered 5 years ago
    tell her your also having a pussy measuring contest and she is entered
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • wicked_wizard33 answered 5 years ago
    Dude, i dont think u should do it...just say NO, n if she wants to embarras u she dont love u, talk to her dude...just say NO..thats it...dont take that kind of abused man
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • LeinadE answered 5 years ago
    exercize it
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ***broken hearted hearthrob*** answered 5 years ago
    this is horrible! if you honestly think she is trying to embarazz you then you probably should rethink your relashionship with this woman, you might be married but somebody who loves you wouldnt do something to embarass you.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • gsupernova answered 5 years ago
    Tell her that you dont want to do it.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Matt answered 5 years ago
    Explain how you feel to her. If she really thought it was short, I doubt she would want to show you off. Especially considering she's the one that has to deal with it. And don't be afraid to go! Be proud, not embarrassed. Not showing would be the cowardly route to it, not the macho and brave route. Do what you have to. Good luck
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• xoarnayxo answered 5 years ago
    EXTENZE BiHHHh && iF SHE KNO JUST SAY YUR UNCOMfY WiT THE WHOlE SiTUATiON && OH YEAh iF iM lATE ANSWERiN THiS YUR DECSiCiON WAS PROB A GUD ONE DEPENDiN WHAT iT WAS
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    yea just tell her u dont wanna go
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • atltigger69 answered 5 years ago
    If you're uncomfortable with this and your wife wants to go ahead, leave her now. I sure wouldn't want to be with a woman who would embarrass me in front of my friends.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Superman answered 5 years ago
    ummm not do it. Tell her that measuring penis' in front of people is creepy an weird. This is not a normal activity unless your swingers.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Nick Name answered 5 years ago
    Say no thanks....?
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock