Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was the best thing you ever used as a frisbee that wasn't actually a frisbee?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My laptop, really

me n my brother got into a heated stand off on who could use the damn thing. we were on 'holiday' do you call it in istanbul and i was the only one who could be bothered to lug a computer around.... an actual fistfight over this which is strange coz usually we get along great! somehow in the middle of it i got ahold of it & chucked it straight at im. Missed, too but it's still functioning..... :)))

i won that fight, ultimately in case you're wondering...

looking back though it makes sense as both our nerves were v. frayed from being round the parents for an extended period of time... : /

• 1 decade ago

A pringles lid and a giant piece of square cardboard ( in our school's art room), the cardboard actually workde better than a frisbee !

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

In any given situation, focus on what you do want your dog to do instead of on whatever he’s doing wrong. Learn how to train your dog https://tr.im/y2dAr

For example, suppose that on many evenings, your young dog gets busy looking for trouble just as you’re digesting your dinner. He grabs a boot from the mat by the front door and gallops through the house with it. You yell at him and take it away. He grabs its mate. You yell and take it away. He heads for the kitchen and starts checking out the counters in case something tasty’s been left behind. You chase him away. And on and on, until you’ve lost your temper and torn out clumps of hair you can ill afford to lose.

• 1 decade ago

A dog turd moulded into a frisbee...try not to use a squitty dog poo though cos they don't catch the wind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Poppadoms (is that how you spell it?)..

Me and my cousin had an Indian takeaway a few months back after a particularly crazy night out and decided we'd rather throw them than eat them...

It was good fun at the time!

• 1 decade ago

In DPA there were a bunch of circular instruction things that worked really well as them, and there were about 50, and me and some friends threw them all over the class and we got in a lot of trouble.

• 1 decade ago

a $50 video game that didn't work - i like to make the best out of a bad situation :)

• 1 decade ago

tin can lids.. boy they would make a whistle or a whirling sound when you flung them into the air and if you had enough torque behind it you could get them to stick into surfaces!

ah, and the cuts and abrasions you'd get.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The lid to a tupperware bowl!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A pancake

Source(s): they will take over the WORLD!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.