Why does the Bible say to Marry my rapist?

I was raped in 2006. And according to the bible (DEUTERONOMY 22:28-29) I am to marry my rapist? Why would God instruct this? AND don't give me that that was the "old" testament. So was the creation story and the 10 commandments. You cant pick and choose. If you strickley believe in the New... show more I was raped in 2006. And according to the bible (DEUTERONOMY 22:28-29) I am to marry my rapist? Why would God instruct this?

AND don't give me that that was the "old" testament. So was the creation story and the 10 commandments. You cant pick and choose. If you strickley believe in the New Testament ok. But very few sects believe like that. Please explain this to me.....
Update: Well if were getting technical I should have been stoned to death. It happened in the city and I did not scream loud enough to stop it per Deuteronomy 22:24. I guess this is after we get married?
Update 2: I am not out insight conflict. But I do want to open a dialog. Its very hard for me to have faith and be a Christian because of things like this. And accusing me of trolling because of an ulterior motive...I'm not. I don't want to convert anyone. I just want to know, why the bible that is used to guide many... show more I am not out insight conflict. But I do want to open a dialog. Its very hard for me to have faith and be a Christian because of things like this. And accusing me of trolling because of an ulterior motive...I'm not. I don't want to convert anyone. I just want to know, why the bible that is used to guide many peoples lives and our laws is filled with such hate speech and misogyny. And there is yet to be an accepted 2009 version printed that "updates" the laws....thats the only point I am trying to make.