GUYS does sex feel better when it's with a beautiful/hot woman rather than a plain jane?

Or is it not about the looks?

After sex he told me he wishes he could "feel this way everyday" And he said maybe it feels so good because "you are so beautiful"

does looks make it better, or is it other things?

Favorite Answer

sex feels best when you and your partner are on the same wave lengths have needs that need to be fulfilled and are willing to do that FOR EACH OTHER.. beauty is semi irrelevant.. attraction tends to change with a situation.. all kinds of things can make a woman or guy sexy.. its a mind turn on and your reaction to it!

• coster

in basic terms circumcising your son will effect him something of his existence... you may constantly get circumcised interior the destiny if that's what you like yet after it;s executed you won't be able to undo it. Why are they exhibiting you circumcision in wellness class? this is my question, i think of that is going a splash far for a college. i'm against. i replaced into circumcised as a infant and could constantly resent my mum and dad for it. it is not a mum and dad selection to be making, this is each and each male's. this isn't any one's physique however the childs so this is HIS selection. A circumcision takes away a TON of sensitivity. considering the fact that restoring my foreskin I even have doubled my sensitivity and that i will' t get beack each little thing that replaced into misplaced. So circumcision takes away a pair of million/2 or greater of a guy's exhilaration. additionally there are actually not any scientific benifits.. we've showers in this united states of america. Cleaing a foreskin is somewhat elementary and would not take a number of artwork. there's no could desire to eliminate the physique area. physique aspects belong to the guy they're linked to, no person else. they should not be bumped off on a minor till there's a intense scientific reason that's encredibly uncommon. Untill then why deprive a infant of a physique area purely because of the fact something could desire to take place. I propose i'm unlikely to have all my the teeth bumped off because of the fact i could could desire to have denchers sometime. No i visit shield my the teeth to keep away from that and revel in my the teeth previously they could desire to be bumped off. removing something out of your physique because of the fact somday it could desire to reason a concern extremely makes no logical experience. -Connor

a more attractive person DOES make sex more fun, butt he physical feeling is the same of course...

yah

it's the whole package, not any one aspect.