sophia
sophia asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Country music awards last night?

Did you like the performance of Taylor Swift and Def Leoppard?

How about Sugarland and the B-52'a?

I personally thought they were my two favorite performances of last night.

Opinions only please don't be rude!

• anon
    Favorite Answer

Yes both performances were amazing! I loved them both! Haha, I also love the little skit Taylor did with Bill Engvall before the show....haha, I LOVED the "Thug Story" thing that Taylor did with T-Pain....hilarious!

Def Leopard and Taylor Swift are great together! I hated Sugarland and B-52.But I think the best performance was from Keith Urban.

Honestly... I didn't care for either one, but the Sugarland performance was a bit more tolerable for me.

I was a teen when both "Pour Some Sugar On Me" and "Loveshack" were big hits on Top 40 radio. Never did I imagine that 20 years later, I'd be hearing both songs performed on a country music awards show.

I wonder if any of the members of Def Leppard were asking themselves, "WTH are we doing on CMT?"

I thought they were great. I really like the beginning of the show with Taylor Swift going all hip-hop. It was cute.

I think the best performance was Jason Aldean, She's Country, it made it 100x better when Keith Urban came out!

Like cminers suggested,why no longer? Hell,shall we throw Ke$ha,JayZ Katy Perry and a rustic reunion of Motley Crue in there too.Now that's u . s .! YEEE HAWW! heavily,this is exceptionally unhappy while Taylor rapid's overall performance replaced into one the nearest issues to u . s . of the evening!

I never saw that part. Turned off the show once she won the Album of Year. She is a joke to me .

loved them love taylor swift

I did

• Me

No and No.