Y!A account suspended?!? 10 pts?

well i recently got an email saying i violated the y!a terms and conditions, and it showed me the question i "violated" however i did not view/ answer the question in the first place, so idk if something went wrong with the site or what well anyway when it says its "suspended", does that... show more well i recently got an email saying i violated the y!a terms and conditions, and it showed me the question i "violated"

however i did not view/ answer the question in the first place, so idk if something went wrong with the site or what

well anyway when it says its "suspended", does that mean its only temporarily deactivated or perminantly deactivated untill you do something about it.

How can i contact Y!A to explain to them the situation??

Please help, 10 pts

* and for those of you wondering, this is a secondary account i made, and the first one has alot of points/effort put into it, otherwise i would just let this slide haha

thanks