Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Who do you prefer, beach boys or the beatles and why?

I pretty much enjoy both bands the same. I know they are slightly different but there are obvious similarities between them.

BQ: Now playing (Surfin' U.S.A. - beach boys)

BQ2: Better songwriter, brian wilson or paul mccartney

Favorite Answer

The Beatles.

The Beach Boys are great, but I love the Beatles because of how much their taste expanded over the decade they were together. I get more out of the Beatles' melodies and lyrics than I ever do with the Beach Boys.

BQ: Twentieth Century Fox - The Doors

BQ2: McCartney

The Beatles are immortal when it comes to rock n roll. they opened the door for many other bands. Beach Boys were pretty good, but the Beatles are just awesome

BQ: Here Comes the Sun-Beatles

BQ2: Paul McCartney

i personally prefer beatles.

of course i am but 15 years old, so i may not know much since i havent lived in their time era...

paul mccartney i think is a better songwriter, the themes and ideas...i also just personally prefer the essence of emotion i get when listening to the beatles.

dont get me wrong, beach boys have made their mark on history...but the beatles are just...well the beatles!

I don't like The Beatles a whole lot but I do respect them. Their music is just too sugary and poofy for Me, it's like the musical equivalent of cotton candy. However the Beach Boys make Me want to gouge My own face off with a dull spork. So I think I'll choose The Beatles.

BA: Nothing, I'm making a video. I'm just here while clips download

BA2: McCartney

• I enjoy The Beatles more. I guess it's more about their tone. Their songs are more meaningful in my opinion. Something about the Beach Boys has always bugged me, though I could never really pin down what exactly, and have yet to still.

BQ: Now playing: Suite-Pee by SOAD

BQ2: Paul McCartney, by far, by far. As I said, more meaningful.

The Beach Boys I just like their music better but The Beatles are the greater band.

BA: Johnny Cash

BA: Paul

I prefer the Beatles more, simply because they create more beautiful, creative songs :)

BQ: Tuesday Afternoon by the Moody Blues

BQ2: Paul McCartney, for the same reason above.

The Beatles. They are my favourite band.

BQ: A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles

BQ2: Mccartney

the beatles. they have better songs. if the beach boys would have had the lyrics and songs the beatles say, i may have picked them :)

gehenna -slipknot

paul mccartney

hmm.. i want to say the beatles, but i want to say beach boys.. i like both, but a like different songs.. gerr is this a trick question??

BQ: im listening to "Maybe, Possibly" by MeganandLiz <33

BQ2: Paul Maccartney

Source(s): heyy Alfieness Mr.Awsomeness <3beccaness