GUYS: After your rocket launches for the first time, how long before you are usually able to launch again?

Mini Poll: Homerun -or- Touchdown

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When my rocket launches it really just depends how much Houston is in the mood (if I were Houston). But since my rocket is still pretty new and in prime condition, a lot of times it just stays primed for launch again there is no umm... down time for refueling unless I'm just really in a s**ty mood or am just not that interested in my launching partner.

For me it wouldn't be a home run or a touchdown... maybe a bull's eye though or a direct hit (the kind that touches on the right keys that is).

• 1 decade ago

My co-worker says 2 days. :(

I think it may depend entirely on who is at the controls. A skilled pilot can coax a secondary launch quite quickly.

I think you just need to spend a good amount of time with the rocket first and get a feel for it.

Mini-poll: Home run all the way, but I know you like the touchdown.

Source(s): My future vision
  • 1 decade ago

I don't mean to blow my own horn because I can't.

But once the rocket launches I can relaunch the rocket right away and I can launch it 3 or 4 times in a row before it starts to take some time in between launches.

Homerun

• 1 decade ago

That depends how long it takes you to clear the launching pad, Nic'.

Home run, the tater, the round-tripper, going yard, the long ball, the grand salami, sending Mr. Spaulding to the cheap seats ....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I'd say 10 minutes tops lol...

touchdown!

• mike p
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It all depends on the amount of vacuum in space it encounters!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Use to send them up every half hour. Home run

• A.M.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

what in the hell are you talking about.

mini poll: neither. mine is slam dunk!

basketball is my game!!!!!!!!!!

• Mitch
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Dunno, i'm not in the army

You sick sick women!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.