GUYS: After your rocket launches for the first time, how long before you are usually able to launch again?

Mini Poll: Homerun -or- Touchdown

Favorite Answer

When my rocket launches it really just depends how much Houston is in the mood (if I were Houston). But since my rocket is still pretty new and in prime condition, a lot of times it just stays primed for launch again there is no umm... down time for refueling unless I'm just really in a s**ty mood or am just not that interested in my launching partner.

For me it wouldn't be a home run or a touchdown... maybe a bull's eye though or a direct hit (the kind that touches on the right keys that is).

My co-worker says 2 days. :(

I think it may depend entirely on who is at the controls. A skilled pilot can coax a secondary launch quite quickly.

I think you just need to spend a good amount of time with the rocket first and get a feel for it.

Mini-poll: Home run all the way, but I know you like the touchdown.

Source(s): My future vision

I don't mean to blow my own horn because I can't.

But once the rocket launches I can relaunch the rocket right away and I can launch it 3 or 4 times in a row before it starts to take some time in between launches.

Homerun

That depends how long it takes you to clear the launching pad, Nic'.

Home run, the tater, the round-tripper, going yard, the long ball, the grand salami, sending Mr. Spaulding to the cheap seats ....

• I'd say 10 minutes tops lol...

touchdown!

• mike p

It all depends on the amount of vacuum in space it encounters!

Use to send them up every half hour. Home run

• A.M.

what in the hell are you talking about.

mini poll: neither. mine is slam dunk!

basketball is my game!!!!!!!!!!

• Mitch

Dunno, i'm not in the army

You sick sick women!