Does Jagermeister do this to you? (stories of your nights, please!) ;-)?

I heard that it is "opium" based?? Is that true? Thats why I think Its a totally diff. kind of "drunk" 4 me! I take shots and chase it with bud light..i think its more mellow then if i where drinking shots of ANY OTHER HARD ALCOHOL.. And I DONT get hangovers or throw up(like i would with say... show more I heard that it is "opium" based?? Is that true? Thats why I think Its a totally diff. kind of "drunk" 4 me! I take shots and chase it with bud light..i think its more mellow then if i where drinking shots of ANY OTHER HARD ALCOHOL.. And I DONT get hangovers or throw up(like i would with say vodka) Only thing is that, I keep taking shots cause i dont feel buzzed yet, then like an hour later it creeps up on you, and all of a sudden your smashed! (and thats when I start to forget certain time frames of my night.. Anyone have stories smiler to this to share?