which are the other countries like USA which invade the neighboring countries to establish their own democracy?

Update:

seems u all haven't understood what i have asked?????????

i want names of countries which dominate others for developing their countries democracy.(not USA)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Im pretty sure we haven't. Congrats your an idiot

• 4 years ago

Joseph Stalin set up puppet governments in the Eastern European countries he occupied after World War 2. Later those countries formed the ''Warsaw Pact'', with the exception of neutral Yugoslavia and pro-China Albania

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We only have 2 neighboring countries and the last time we invaded one of them was about 200 years ago.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seems like you mean Mexico, India, Iraq, China, Turkey, Palestine and Uganda. Why don't you look it up on the Internet? We can't possibly remember all those third world countries and their snits with their neighbor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SuzyQ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What neighboring countries have we invaded? Canada? Mexico?

The Russians invade neighboring countries.

• 1 decade ago

I can't think of a one... Most nations in the world today were once European/American colonies. So, give humanity about 50 years, and supposing we aren't all dead, *maybe* we'll see something interesting. Class War tickets anyone?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Russia, and China.

EDIT; To ( just me ) America, China, nor Russia do not need to geographically invade a country, they can simply control who runs that country. google Pinochet

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When did we invade Mexico or Canada. I know Mexico has illegally invaded us. Why do you have such hate for the USA?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The closest neighbor the US has invaded is France.

Are they complaining?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE KOOL-AID OBAMABOT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.