CCNA EXAM 640-802, please help?

Hi....does anyone taking the exam 640-802 currently? please share with me which latest dump you have study? I failed twice taking CCNA exam.. hopefully someone provide me some info and i can pass the exam on next week. thanks

Favorite Answer

Im not preaching to you, but PLEASE don't use a dump. Cisco has been on to these dumps for a while now and is now changing up the questions and adding similar answers to fool people who just memorize the answers from a dump. A lot of people I know, said it make it harder, because they were looking for a certain answer and couldn't find an exact match.

Also as of last year they are using some kind of testing forensics to combat people using a dump by measuring the time it took you to answer the question, etc. Though I don't know of anyone who has actually been caught with this.

Just remember right now if you fail the test, you can retake it for free with the Cisco Come Back 2009 Promotion.

Source(s): 2008 CCNA Certified Passed the ONT, BCMSN, and ISCW this year. Taking BSCI next week.

Hmm, you have to study study study. I recently renewed my CCNA and used the following to study:

CCNA Official Exam Certification Library

CCNA Flash Cards

CCNA Portable Command Guide

Exam Cram CCNA Practice Questions

Packet Tracer Network Simulator

Those first 3 books are by Cisco Press and from 2007 or 2008 I believe.

Not sure where you can get Packet Tracer though, http://boson.com/ has a book simulator from what I hear. Before you test again, I'd suggest picking up at least the officlial exam certification library and the exam cram practice questions. On ALL the practice questions on both books, you should be able to answer 95% correct at least, and not from memorizing, you should be able to answer the question or come close without even looking at the answer options. Also you should be using a simulator to practice, as you know the exam has simulator questions where you need to know how to configure something or know commands to troubleshoot. Being able to answer 500 practice questions and know how to configure things like ACLs and NAT and Switches is the only way you'll be able to pass I think.

• Diana

As of June 24, 2008, the price of the CCNA comprehensive exam #640-802, the single exam option for achieving CCNA certification, will be $250 USD, the professional-level CCNP Composite exam #642-892, will be $300 USD and the CCIE written exams will be $350 USD or the local currency equivalent in all regions.

dude you have failed twice and you are still looking for dumps. It would be better if you go for the authorized material. With authorized material you'll able to practice more hardly as well with the brainbench exam and other mock test you'll able to clear material easily this time. check hyperlessons, i have used the material and cleared the exam with good score and get well placed in a good company. i am sure you'll clear this time , if you use this material. this is an online material

You should understand the concept behind, especially subneting to pass the exam. And you can use 9tut.com as a reference