Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 1 decade ago

1.3 MP Dynex webcam doesn't install(Again)or show a sign that I even Plugged it in. HELP!!?

Okay I have till tomorrow till my myspace gets banned(And it's basically important or I'm screwed) and I need to prove stuff that requires my webcam.

Now I'm fixing up my hard drive so I'm renting one from Rent-A-Center and it's still the same Windows vista but this one is "Home Basic" the previous was "Home Premium".

I know that I'm plugging it in the correct slot too(So that's not it)

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Please...

:OOCCCC

It doesn't require a disk, so that basically ruins your whole question..

My bad I forgot to add that...

Now what ..

Favorite Answer

Can you provide more details than "doesn't work?" When you plug it in does it install and recognise the device?

If it doesn't and you check device manager (My computer <Right Click > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager) if it is showing as "Unknown Device" then you need to install the drivers, But if its shown as known we will have to look at other options.

If it is showing as "Unknown" Try installing the drivers for it; here's a link for the Vista 32 Bit version http://www.pcpitstop.com/drivers/download/Dynex~1....

If thats not the problem let me know and I'll see if i can think of any other problems :)

P.S. Make sure you disconnect the device before installing that driver.

Follow Up: When you say "it doesn't require a disk" Have you tried installing the drivers and seen if that solves the problem?

Any more information would be a great help as to be honest it sounds like a vista driver problem.

i grow to be at a field holiday right this moment with a guy who likes me. on the eating place, he saved finding advice on a thank you to stroll previous my table to "get a fork" or something. He did this approximately 15 circumstances. He additionally moved from table to table to aim to sit down by making use of me. once you're close to him, he will shift his bodyweight in direction of you or lean; and you will discover him watching you from around the room. additionally, watch him along with his pals. I did this as quickly as and that i spotted him look at me, immediately look away, turn to his buddy and seek advice from him, and then subtly nod in my direction. His pals could look at you too or nudge you once you're around.