Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

To watch Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen, would I have to have already seen Transformers 1?

I wanna see a new movie and I thought Tranformers 2 looked good. But I haven't seen any transformers movies or cartoons etc. Will i understand and enjoy transformers 2???

Favorite Answer

I would suggest you rent or borrow Transformers and give it a watch, because contrary to a previous poster, sorry previous dumb ***, stated there is a very good, slightly complex storyline, it's not just robots destroying a city... But I would definately recommend watching it, it is only slightly dissapointing if you are a fan of the cartoons/comics because of slight changes.

Source(s): HUGE TRANSFORMERS FAN SINCE I WAS LIKE 2!!

Yes probally because it links on to the second one. Transformers 2 is the best movie ive ever seen in my life. Its 2 hours long and every single second it action packed! Have fun!

Hey, i was able to watch the full transformers 2 movie online at http://www.watchtransformers2online.org

I'd say see the first one, you always got to see the first one of any series. I'm sure the new one will be entertaining without seeing the first, but if you don't like the first why waste your money on the second. That being said... I'M FREAKIN PUMPED TO SEE IT! I have loved the Transformers since I was a kid.

Im the same i havnt seen transformers 1 but im planning on seeing number 2

If your so worried just get transformers 1 out and watch it lol..... there wouldnt be much to understand .. what are they like robot transformers that destroy the city

Not much storyline to it

Source(s): CANT WAIT FOR HARRY POTTER XD

well u don't really need to have seen the cartoons, but u should see the first movie to understand the story going into the sequel.

they have a leaked version of transformers 2 ill give you the link if you want to watch it:)

Source(s): here's the link enjoy:) http://watchfreecinemamoviesonline.info

You wouldn't understand the first movie anyway, but that's okay for some reason since you're supposed to "shut your brain off", apparently. ;(

Source(s): Why do we insist of giving Michael Bay all the free passes he could ever want?

Watch the first one. You'll understand the second one better.

Don't talk alot, just watch...

Source(s): ChrisTakara