Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are both President Obama and Rick Warren "real" Christians?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Rick Warren, if he is a Christian, is a totally deceived one that is having any treasures in heaven quickly eroded.

Obama shows no fruit of being a Christian at all. He has done and said things that would imply that he was more antichrist than Christian.

Both are playing their part, knowingly or not in bringing about the New World Order.

Warren is a member of the CFR, an organisation who's main stated aim is to bring about a One World Government.

Obama will show his hand soon. Possibly not even being an American citizen and therefore not eligible to be President, he must be aparty to, or one of, the "enlightened" ones that want to rule the world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Isn't Rick Warren the author of "A Purpose Driven Life"

While there is no such thing as a real christian why would anyone claim that rick warren is not a real christain

• efqy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

not really. Rick Warren is a hateful two faced liar. (e.g. he attacked gays to the right wing, then lied about the fact that he did it - explicitly insisting that he'd never done precisely what he's been recorded doing)

Oh, wait. I guess he'd fit right in here. Maybe there's more than one kind of christian.

The whole "real" christian thing is just the "no real scotsman" fallacy, writ large (and re-writ, over and over - fundies like fallacy).

• 1 decade ago

I hope not. I'm pretty sure Obama is too well educted to buy into such convaluted Dogma.

But we live in a country who's population is too ignorant to vote for an Atheist, so he probably just told the voters what he had to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How do you define real christian? The fact is, anyone can call themselves a christian and be right. Jesus was a hypocrite so all his followers who are called to be like hime must be hypocrites. So there is no wrong way to be christian.

Source(s): Rel Studies Minor
  • Buster
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They both love money it is possibly their love for God that could be questioned

Source(s): the purpose driven Church and current events
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only God knows what Obama really is..

• 1 decade ago

NO Obama is the Anti- Christ

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

barach husein obamah 666 is anti-christ!

Source(s): I think!
  • Define ''real''.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.