Eariliest lgbt memories?

What were yours? Preferably the good ones....

Mine was falling in love in 7th grade with my bisexual classmate, finding Queer as Folk for the first time on showtime, and watching Real World Philadelphia (the gay latino was SO hot).

Favorite Answer

Mine was in grade school when I needed a tutor in math and I had a massive crush on him! He was in middle or high school and I would pretend I didn't get it the first few times so I could hang with him more. I finally got my math as I had a good teacher. ;)

I also had a crush on Kirk Cameron when he was on growing pains, I was way too young to know what gay was but I knew I liked him. It also didn't help when the show got Leonardo Dicaprio. :)

The other I can't faintly remember is having middle school PE with one of my crushes, who was my friend, and we had our changing lockers next to each other. I was totally embarrassed when he accidentally saw me naked, but I was crushing on him so I didn't care, haha!

Man there are so many! It seems I have better lgbt memories than I do straight memories!

I experimented with my neighbor girl who was the same age as me and I won't even say the age because it was so young lol.

In middle school there was a whole group of people on one side of the cafeteria and no one knew what exactly was going on. Then all of a sudden they were talking about how two girls were going to kiss (planned and we're like 12-13 lol), two popular ones supposedly, and then it happened.. it was very.. intriguing.

Finding out about the L word on showtime but then the subscription expired, so I had to turn to the internet but it's so hard finding episodes. I'm stuck in season 1 or 2, I'm such a bad fan. I need to catch up lol.

My story isn't very different from yours... except I was in love with all the guys and The real world philly was on way after i graduated high school!!! lol But I think the earliest thing that i can remember is that my dad used to tell my brother and me that none of his sons better not be gay...LMAO well 20 years down the world he loves me and excepts me for me... And I actually have really great parents!

I'm bisexual and (don't laugh) but for a long time I thought everybody else was too. Of course I didn't know the label for what I was. It was a shocker later when I realized that other girls didn't feel the same way. So when I was little and thought a girl was cute it turns out I thought she was cute in a much different way then the other girls did. lol.

When I was 10 {i don't usually talk about this} but my old friend and i used to roll around naked and pretend we were having sex like a married couple. I never speak of this, in fact I just told my best friend about this a few weeks ago.

• ?

When i was five years old i came out of my sisters bedroom wearing her dress telling my parents that i was a girl and not a boy.

Woman Born Transsexual

Source(s): T-Girl
  • ?

When I was six, a girl that was my age and her mother were staying with my family. I followed this girl around like a lost puppy. She wanted to do "girl things". So we made paper dolls and played with them. I was thrilled out of my mind.

Source(s): I am a transwoman.

mine was fallin in love in 7th grade too!

well ithink iwas in love

mm...obssessing over boys

creepin myself out

hanging out with my crush cuz we were best friends

sigh

those were the good ol days

mine was falling in love with a friend of mine in 9th grade, finding the T.A.T.U. on youtube, and also finding the movie Lost and Delirious on Youtube

When i hooked up with my bisexual best friend at the age of 14 and other stuff...... that i can not say LOL

(F,Bi)