How do you get a job like Samantha Brown's from the travel channel?

And I'm so not even being facetious!! I think traveling is one of life's greatest privileges! And I think that I like to work with acting and love cameras and have had a lot of speaking experience. What do you think I should do or who to talk to in order to at least work my way up to such a position? Or... show more And I'm so not even being facetious!!
I think traveling is one of life's greatest privileges! And I think that I like to work with acting and love cameras and have had a lot of speaking experience.
What do you think I should do or who to talk to in order to at least work my way up to such a position? Or at least host of some sort of travel show, like Andrew Zimmern's "bizarre foods!"

I mean I know it's not nearly as easy as it looks, there's a lot of prep work, rehearsing, and a lot they won't tell you. However, I think it would be a very rewarding job and a great learning experience while getting camera experience :)

What do you think?

Thanks :)