BBT Chart and Pregnancy?

So I'm only about 4 weeks pregnant and I have little to no pregnancy symptoms.

My boobs were really sore until yesterday and now they only hurt a little-the nipples are still sore though.

I have no reason to be concerened but I can't shake the fear of miscarrying.

I've been tracking my BBT so I'm forwarned if I might miscarry.

My temperatures are steadily going up so I'm hoping that's a good sign. But I'm wondering what causes this?

Honestly, I think I'm just looking for reassurance. How did you get over the fear of miscarrying?

Oh and here's my chart if you're intersted

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26e783

• Best Answer

Your chart looks great! :] When I first found out I was pregnant, I was so mortified that I would miscarry. I did a bit of research online and it made me feel a bit better. The chance of miscarriage drops after you hear the baby's heartbeat. There really is no way to prevent it, but know that you are not alone and I think every woman worries about miscarrying. Just do your best to stay healthy and avoid smoking, alcohol and drugs. Take your prenatals every day and schedule an appointment with your doctor and before you know it, the weeks will begin to fly:] I'm 13 weeks along and swear it was just yesterday that I got the positive test. Good luck:]

"Miscarriage is the most common type of pregnancy loss, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Studies reveal that anywhere from 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies will end in miscarriage. Chemical pregnancies may account for 50-75% of all miscarriages. This occurs when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting in bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period. The woman may not realize that she conceived when she experiences a chemical pregnancy."

-http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplica...

• Hi sweetie,

Honestly i don't think you can get over the fear of miscarrying, it will always be in the back of your mind till you reach that 12 week mark!

What you have to try and remember alot of women get no symptoms at all until a week or so after a their missed period, and some women get absolutely no symptoms at all during pregnancy and go on to have a healthy baby. My mum didn't know she was pregnant with me until she had a car crash and the hospital told her she was 5 months pregnant!!! she had no symptoms what so ever and was still getting 'periods'!

I know its hard and i will be exactly the same but try not to worry hun, just eat healthy take your vitamins and enjoy your pregnancy xx

• Ethel

Um, you get past 12 weeks when the rates drop dramatically.