How can a guy get over a serious case of one-itis?

its high school... i CANNOT get over this one girl!!! It's not healthy.

Please help.

5 months ago, i went out with her twice, she rejected me, and i cant get her out of my mind...

good advice though, thanks.

• Katie
    Best Answer

Crush on another girl

• shake

over the final 5 years I had began to have a transforming into style of withdraw right into a downward spiral of melancholy.. yet now with the tactic i will completely concentration my ability and suggestions right into a decisive line on the thank you to make my existence greater valuable consistently. And it works like magic! i'm taking off to entice human beings to me as quickly as back and issues have in simple terms been finding up considering that then. helping you get rid of melancholy?

Come to some kind of conclusion with this situation. Even if it's an unfavourable outcome, it would be better than remaining in this limbo, and you could move on without wondering...

Now, if only I could muster the courage to do that :P

Source(s): a personal case of "one-itis"

You have a simple CRUSH on this chick! No worries...you'll get over it. When you see her again at the 20th High School Reunion, she will be big, fat, toothless, and ugly. LOL!

Source(s): It happens!

well hang out with your friends to get her off your mind. if shes an ex or a girl who doesnt like u then just forget bout her. if its someone u might have a chance with then talk to her

Smoke a bowl and relax!

talk to her ;) you have to get to know her and you'll probably find out that shes not that great hehehe