How can a guy get over a serious case of one-itis?

its high school... i CANNOT get over this one girl!!! It's not healthy.

Please help.

Update:

5 months ago, i went out with her twice, she rejected me, and i cant get her out of my mind...

good advice though, thanks.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Katie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Crush on another girl

• shake
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

over the final 5 years I had began to have a transforming into style of withdraw right into a downward spiral of melancholy.. yet now with the tactic i will completely concentration my ability and suggestions right into a decisive line on the thank you to make my existence greater valuable consistently. And it works like magic! i'm taking off to entice human beings to me as quickly as back and issues have in simple terms been finding up considering that then. helping you get rid of melancholy?

• 1 decade ago

Come to some kind of conclusion with this situation. Even if it's an unfavourable outcome, it would be better than remaining in this limbo, and you could move on without wondering...

Now, if only I could muster the courage to do that :P

Source(s): a personal case of "one-itis"
  • 1 decade ago

You have a simple CRUSH on this chick! No worries...you'll get over it. When you see her again at the 20th High School Reunion, she will be big, fat, toothless, and ugly. LOL!

Source(s): It happens!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well hang out with your friends to get her off your mind. if shes an ex or a girl who doesnt like u then just forget bout her. if its someone u might have a chance with then talk to her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Smoke a bowl and relax!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

talk to her ;) you have to get to know her and you'll probably find out that shes not that great hehehe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.