Good phone with touch screen?

I am getting a new phone soon and wanna know whats the best touch screen phone, I want a QWERTY keyboard with the phone but if its the 2=ABC, 3= DEF(Called T9 i think?) thing then thats okay. Since T-Mobile has no phone like that, can you maybe find a unlocked type? Thank you!

Forgot to say but please no like g1, i phone please. Thank you

Favorite Answer

Have you heard of the G1. It has GPS, WIFI, web browser, a qwerty keyboard plus a touch screen, a memory card slot, email and MMS, music player, camera plus a load of apps.

$149.99 at T-Mobile

*Scrach Out Above*

I would go with the HTC Touch Pro. Its with AT&T which is another GSM network and will allow you to unlock easier. Its a little expensive. If you want a cheaper phone with alot of features, then i would go with the LG Xenon.

I know that T-Mo has the Samsung Behold that lacks a physical QWERTY but has the virtual one. The phone is pretty small which is what made me choose the G1. My friend had the behold and had many complaints about not being able to sign on to any of the IM clients. Also she complained abut the sluggishness of the browser, although she felt the touchscreen was very responsive (this is from someone who's 1st touchscreen was the behold). I know you don't want to hear about the G1 but there is a new slimmer (per T-Mobile) G2 I think it's called being released soon. Then there is the Samsung Memoir which boast a 8MP camera which actually is suppose to take pretty gosh darn good images. I personally never had a Hands on experience with this phone. The T-Mobile Wing is not touchscreen in comparison to the i Phone/G1/Behold but with the stylus you can utilize the screen to complete task (phone very sluggish once memory is starting to be used).

Edit: I also heard that the enV Touch is suppose to be a good phone but it is from Verizon wireless.

Good Luck and keep in mind having a fully touchscreen phone is nice but if you are a heavy texter then you may not want to settle for a fully touchscreen phone.

G1 has a QWERTY keypad but it is also bulky and I have found it uncomfortable to type because of the inclined thing at the end

Samsung Behold(I have)

Does NOT have a QWERTY keypad it has a virtual one and you can either use 1=abc or the qwerty keypad

Samsung Memoir

Again virtual

Source(s): experience

If you have T-Mobile, get the G1 for sure

hhhmmm idkkk. i think of touch displays are hecka legitt.... yet then my arms are like extremely grimy and when I devour i text textile so i dont desire to get grease throughout my telephone. :p haha even though it relies upon on the telephone. i like the two.

I love my LG Vu, but it's at&t. It has both. And a great touch screen.