Fleet tracking gps jammer?

My company is implementing the verizon workforce management system. It is a gps tracking system through our company issued cell phones. Is there a way to block the gps tracking with a jammer of some sort but still have the phone work? I don't take kindly to having my every move tracked by my employer but... show more My company is implementing the verizon workforce management system. It is a gps tracking system through our company issued cell phones. Is there a way to block the gps tracking with a jammer of some sort but still have the phone work?

I don't take kindly to having my every move tracked by my employer but before I up and quit I would like to know if there are any other options.

I am not a slacker so don't get the wrong idea, its just principle for me.
Update: Absolutely useless answer to me steve. Please refer to the question when answering questions. In case anyone else finds this question, I found my own answer, here is what I recieved as an email response from the company below. Yes the high powered GPS jammer would only disable the location tracking of... show more Absolutely useless answer to me steve. Please refer to the question when answering questions.

In case anyone else finds this question, I found my own answer, here is what I recieved as an email response from the company below.

Yes the high powered GPS jammer would only disable the location tracking of Verizon Work Force Manager while still allowing cell phone / txt messages in and out.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

http://cellphone-jammers.com