Buying a house with a credit score of 585 is it a good idea?

I really want to buy a house right now but my credit scores are 548, 562, and 520 as of May this year i really want to get in on that 8,000 tax credit so that i can finish paying off the last few things on my credit my debt to ratio is fairly low about $13,000 in total debt and i make about $39,000 a year well... show more I really want to buy a house right now but my credit scores are 548, 562, and 520 as of May this year i really want to get in on that 8,000 tax credit so that i can finish paying off the last few things on my credit my debt to ratio is fairly low about $13,000 in total debt and i make about $39,000 a year well anyway, do you think that they will excuse the fact that my score is low since ive been on my job for six years with very low debt? One more thing i am paying on old bills now!
Update: Had I known that i would have be judged like this I would have never posted the question and besides I can get downpayment money not a big problem and my debt is 90% because of my car!!!!!!!
Update 2: You can get a loan with a credit score of 585 ive done my homework!
Update 3: You are right i did ask the question but if i was asked the same question by someone else i don't think that i would have talked to them like a bum on the street and besides im lookling for a house that is around $75,000 to $85,000 and I dont rent from Rent a Center or places like that and i was irresponsible... show more You are right i did ask the question but if i was asked the same question by someone else i don't think that i would have talked to them like a bum on the street and besides im lookling for a house that is around $75,000 to $85,000 and I dont rent from Rent a Center or places like that and i was irresponsible with credit long ago and im paying the price now but its not impossible to get a house i just have to work harder and i will get there soon. I can get downpayment money from a program that help out low income families. I am not a rich woman but i do have a good heart and i know what ever God has in store for me will happen when its supposed to so all of the judges need to put a few of their life obstacles on here and let me stab at them!