Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Female Strip Clubs vs. Male Strip Clubs (guys and girls answer please!)?

I know there's a lot of controversy about whether guys in a relationship should think it's ok to go to a female strip club. Most guys say it's totally ok, etc. I was talking to my boyfriend and he said if the occasion arose (ex- bachelor party, complete drunkeness) he would probably end up at a strip club at least once more in his life. Well then I asked him if male strip clubs and female strip clubs were on the same level and he said 'no, completely not". I guess it's a different idea when your gender is the one getting scrutinized. I feel that if a guy is going to be able to go to female strip clubs a girl should be allowed to go to male strip clubs. I could almost legitimally say that female strip clubs are worse, because, science has proven, guys are visually stimulated. Guys go to strip clubs to see boobs and *** and get aroused, or even if that isn't their agenda, that is what happens. While girls go to male strip clubs honestly just cuz it's something fun and crazy to do. Kinda like a nice adrenaline rush. I don't believe either are ok. I don't want my boyfriend's face squeezed between some girls boobs, and I would hope he wouldn't want some other guys dick in my face. But apparently he only sees the latter as a problem. If he wants to go to strip clubs then fine, but why can't I go see a male strip club? How can I say this to him annd explain it? And what are your opinions about male and female strip clubs?

• .
    Favorite Answer

I don't have a problem with either, as long as the person visiting the club doesn't behave inappropriately.

As for the base question you are asking, if one is fine so is the other. There is no legitimate reason to say one is okay, the other is not okay. People taking their clothes off and dancing erotically, are people taking their clothes off and dancing erotically. If a guy feels it's okay for him to watch chicks do it, he's got zero right to complain if his chick goes and watches other dudes do it. If he's not comfy with that, then he needs to keep his butt outta the female stripper clubs.

Just (un)common sense. Double standards are bullsh*t, as a rule.

Male And Female Strip Club

it's a double standard. u guys need to compromise. if he gets to go, then u get to go. either that or u both don't go. one or the other. that's what i would tell him. it's only fair right? yea i think that guys go to strip clubs because they want to see someone other then their gf naked. sorry. they go for all the wrong reasons. i've been to a few female strip clubs, and i think its pretty boring. and a waste of money. guys are dumb. they go and pay all this money for a girl who's probably blown every guy in the club. and leave empty handed w/ a hard on. what's the point of that? however i think guy strip clubs are entirely different. i've never really been to a guys strip club. but i've been to a show. like chip and dales, or thunder from down under. it is so different from a girls. it's all for entertainment i think. i actually thought it was quite amusing and fun, and funny. lol. i see it in the same way though. i wouldn't ever do anything w/ any of the strippers though because can u imagine how many girls then been w/ in one night? so talk to ur man and make a compromise

• ...

I cant say ive ever had that problem I mean I have no desire to go to a male strip club for me it just seems like such a waste of money and time. I cant say ive ever date anyone who really makes a deal out of female strip clubs either. Maybe Im just old but it seems kinda inmature to be all into strip clubs. When im dating someone if they feel the need to see a naked woman well Im usually willing to help them out. something about strip clubs just gross me out, its like a huge house of germs for one and then I dont see why any guy would want to go into a room with a bunch of other guys most of who he does not know and sit around looking at girls and getting all turned on I would think the guy would prefer getting turned on in a room with a girl who he can actually touch and doesnt have to pay

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I know there's a lot of controversy about whether guys in a relationship should think it's ok to go to a female strip club. Most guys say it's totally ok, etc. I was talking to my boyfriend and he said if the occasion arose (ex- bachelor party, complete drunkeness) he would probably...

Source(s): female strip clubs male strip clubs guys girls answer please: https://biturl.im/qfwPs

I agree that if he can go to female strip clubs you should be able to go to male strip clubs. But spare me this nonsense about the difference between them. Different people will behave differently in strip clubs, but male or female, they're all there for the same reason.

You are free to do whatever you want just as your boyfriend. Double standards do not apply. if he can go to a strip club then so can you and if he tells you other wise then dump him. No descent guy would want to keep you in the prehistoric ages while he blast into the future. A strip club is a strip club and both can get crazy.

I would agree that the double standard is wrong. Why not go out with him to a strip club then ask him along on a trip to a girls strip club? At least then you are having your adventures together.

• Lusty

Well...

Tell him that if he can go to a strip club, then so can you...

Don't try to be nice. You've gotta have SOME sorta limit.

And if he gets his face in-between some girl's boobs, then you can sure as HELL have some other guy's dick in your face.

I don't really feel very particular about strip clubs. Not really my thing.

I say that if one is allowed, then the other should be, too...!!!

Your guy's problem is called a 'double standard'. Its pretty moronic but, there ya go. If he's dead set against your checking out another, probably better built, guy dancing around in a g-string & goofy outfit I don't think any kind of rational explanation is going to get him to change his mind.

As for strip joints in & of themselves, hey everybody's got their something.

I've been to a few strip joints in my time & enjoyed the view. That written, strip joints are the equivalent of showing a starving man a buffet's worth of tasty dishes, which he can only look at but never taste!

For me there's really no point to 'em, unless you want to say you're doing your part to financially help single working moms >: )