Female Strip Clubs vs. Male Strip Clubs (guys and girls answer please!)?

I know there's a lot of controversy about whether guys in a relationship should think it's ok to go to a female strip club. Most guys say it's totally ok, etc. I was talking to my boyfriend and he said if the occasion arose (ex- bachelor party, complete drunkeness) he would probably end up at a strip... show more I know there's a lot of controversy about whether guys in a relationship should think it's ok to go to a female strip club. Most guys say it's totally ok, etc. I was talking to my boyfriend and he said if the occasion arose (ex- bachelor party, complete drunkeness) he would probably end up at a strip club at least once more in his life. Well then I asked him if male strip clubs and female strip clubs were on the same level and he said 'no, completely not". I guess it's a different idea when your gender is the one getting scrutinized. I feel that if a guy is going to be able to go to female strip clubs a girl should be allowed to go to male strip clubs. I could almost legitimally say that female strip clubs are worse, because, science has proven, guys are visually stimulated. Guys go to strip clubs to see boobs and *** and get aroused, or even if that isn't their agenda, that is what happens. While girls go to male strip clubs honestly just cuz it's something fun and crazy to do. Kinda like a nice adrenaline rush. I don't believe either are ok. I don't want my boyfriend's face squeezed between some girls boobs, and I would hope he wouldn't want some other guys dick in my face. But apparently he only sees the latter as a problem. If he wants to go to strip clubs then fine, but why can't I go see a male strip club? How can I say this to him annd explain it? And what are your opinions about male and female strip clubs?