Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

So, the other day one of my online "friends" asked me...?

"Are you self-loathing?" What exactly does that mean? Others have told me that I'm a selfish, arrogant, conceited narcissist that care for no one but himself; so how does THAT correlate to being self-loathing?

Just curious what everyone's take on this would be?

Actually, the people who love me are the ones calling my conceited and arrogant...

So, BE, I'm just assuming your grammar is off here...but you don't honestly think most people hate me, do you? lol

Are you kidding me? I hate everything when doing the PeeWee Herman dance...

Favorite Answer

it seems like your friends have conflicting oppinions of you. thats just something that happens. you may seem different to different people. thats all there is to it.

I say you should take it with a grain of salt. These two groups of people are calling you opposite things. Your friend was asking if you hate yourself... but your other friends said that you love yourself- maybe too much.

But I think it's actually more important what you think of yourself, and what the people who love you think. Maybe you are a little arrogant, I don't know because I haven't met you... and maybe that's something you should work on but I would take it lightly unless someone VERY close to you said this about you

Perhaps it may seem like to others that you have the Eeyore Syndrome.

(Winnie the Pooh) maybe on the outside you are arrogant etc and on the inside you hate your self as do most ppl. (hate them selves)

My suggestion is drink tequila.....I usually don't pay much attention to...well anything after a few shots....

One can never hate anything while on tequila.....

It means self hating. Go get some Jack - it's a great fighting whiskey! Perhaps a food fight will do ya good.