What's a last name that would go with Tara? Also I need help with some other names?

So I have my main character named Tara who is 15. I need a last name for her.

For her dad here are the names I have so far, tell me which one is best or if you have any others

Chris

Charles

Her Mom-

Emily

Hope

Christina

Her Brother-

Adam

Hunter

Brandon

Please help, I have the names for her love interest- Jace. I also have the name for her brothers girlfriend- Bridgette. I would need last names for them too.

Thanks so much!

Favorite Answer

FIRST NAMES--

Dad-- I definitely like Chris better, it sounds more modern than Charles.

Mom-- Hope, it is a beautiful name and sounds nice with Chris, i think Emily is a younger sounding name and Christina would clash with Chris.

Brother-- Brandon is my favourite out of the three you have chosen, but I prefer Brendon. Brendon/Brandon goes well with Tara. Adam is very common so I suggest you try something a little different, and I just don't like Hunter as a name.

And, I love the name Jace, it is a really strong name that you don't hear very often, good choice. And I like Bridgette as well, it sounds nice with Brendon/Brandon and is just a very pretty name in general.

LAST NAMES--

For the main family I suggest Summers, it is a nice name that fits with most first names. Plus it sounds really good with Tara, Tara Summers.

How about something that starts with a T for Jace. Like Taylor, Jace Taylor, that sounds good. Actually, i quite like it.

And for Bridgette I think a "Sh" sound at the beginning would sound good. Something like Bridgette Shaw.

Hope this helped!

BEST OF LUCK!!!

• I say Michael for the father, Emily for the mother, Adam for the brother, and Bright for their last name. Also, Jace Andrews and Bridgette Cafferra sound good to me.

Source(s): My imagination [:

I like Christina, Charles and Brandon but they all sound good (:

How about something beginning with a T or look around you for an object and see if it fits. Or you could have something like Jones Smith etc. Tara Tomlinson ?? Sorry i wasnt much help but it was the first thing that came to mind

• Erika

Tara Amanda Rawls Tara Lynn Rawls Tara Alexis Rawls Tara Hayley Rawls Tara Michelle Rawls Tara Natalia Rawls Tara Nicolette Rawls Tara Melina Rawls Tara Melissa Rawls Tara Linda Rawls Tara Danielle Rawls i desire i could desire to help!

Tara Knowles

chris

emily

hunter

jace fullerton

brigette thompson

hope this helps!

• no

Lol! I answered this yesterday! I came up with Bridgette for you. And Chris for the dad. Lol! Is Loone a good last name? Or Morris?

Answer my Q please!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200906...

dad- michael, david

mom- vicky

bro- HUNTER for sure!!!!!

last name------------------>smithson