why is everyone in the wrestling section keep saying that its not true that mr mcmahon sold raw to.......?

donald trump?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The selling of RAW was part of a story line.Trump did not really buy it.

Source(s): FACT.
  • Because if this in fact had happened, it would have been splashed across Associated Press (AP), United Press International (UPI) and every major newspaper, news and business web site in the world yesterday. Did that happen? No. This is Sports Entertainement and this is just a storyline. Donald Trump did not, I repeat did not pay Vince McMahon several hundred million dollars to acquire WWE Raw. Why is it that you can accept the fact that Professional Wrestling is scripted, but you cannot accept that this is part of the script? Give me a break!!

• 1 decade ago

Trump must work for McMahon. Trump's business is bankrupt and it's all part of a storyline that Trump must get paid a lot for.

• 1 decade ago

Because they know it's a storyline. It's just a storyline,to get better ratings and to prolly redo WM23.

Do you honestly think Vince will just sell Raw after 17 years of popularity???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Donald Trump personally he would see WWE as ballet party compared what he is really used too. he wouldnt really agree to something like this its just to useless to someone like him

• 1 decade ago

i have a feeling that its just a story line. in a month or so i bet trump is going to "sell it back" to mcmahon...

i wasnt surpried that they put that in a story line, but donald trump gets on my nerves... same with his hair... haha

Source(s): common cents.. ( haha im a bad spelling)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i actually thought it was but no that i think about it mcmahon does always come up with a bunch of dumb storylines in the month of june so now i think it probably is just another one

• 4 years ago

Storyline or not, Donald Trump told the fans... that he would be there next week! Hahaha the time is right to make it skyrocket Now gimme the free burgers. *whip* *whip*

• 1 decade ago

Cause some people actually believe the the storylines are true

• Because its a storyline

Mr.Trump was the Kayfabe owner of raw for what, a couple of days

People who think he actually bought it are marks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.